Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Project 365, Week 4

Things still feel at a manageable pace, but we can feel the brunt of tax season sneaking up. It was a quiet week as we settled into our new normal.

January 22
There are games out on the kitchen table nearly everyday during the long, dark winter. Different games, different opponents, different degrees of competition...all so fun! Current favorites: Chess, Rummikub, Sequence, Catan.

January 23
I had work and then a work meeting, so I was out of the house for 12 hours. Avery watched her little cousin and her little brother and left me this checklist. The training is hard, the payoff is worth it. :)

January 24
Aiden hasn't learned to love basketball yet, but sometimes he gets inspired to get better at it.

January 25
Shaun is so good about giving a "yes" answer to the Daddy will you play with me? question.





January 26
I took more pictures at youth group...they have so much fun! :)




January 27
Rare: 1.) a quiet Saturday morning when all the kids are awake and home at the same time. 2.) me allowing them to be on a screen for a purpose other than homework. I love watching the five of them be kids together, laughing at silly Madagascar clips.


Amy and several kids came to watch Aiden play basketball. We love cousin time!!

Maybe its the cold, but there was lots of baking happening at our house (and learning fractions! :)



1 comment:

  1. How did Avery luck out with no homework? Sweet! And I LOVE Madagascar - the penguins are psychotic (they really really are).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.