Sunday, May 20, 2018

Project 365, Week 19

I find as the kids get older that I feel free to share less here. We had some struggles this week that I am not free to share here, but I think its sometimes important to stop and note that the happy photos I share here are not a full representation of what's actually going on in our lives. I think we all know that when we look through social media, but its good to be reminded of it often.

Here's to the days when I was free to share their craziness. :)



May 8
If you build it, they will come.

I sat out in the yard on a very beautiful afternoon and one by one the kids came out to chat. :)


May 9
Aiden was part of a little concert at school. Oh my word...he's super sweet!



May 10
Spring is overwhelmingly beautiful...fresh blooms, longer days, no snow. Its lovely!


May 11
Hartford skyline.


May 12
Shaun and Amanda had their first CT Cup Tournament game. Shaun planned ahead, lost sleep, prepared the girls. The girls played hard in regulation and in OT but got eliminated with PKs. Amanda played forward, with a goal and assist and goalie, letting in one too many shots. Sad day.



They had to play a district game that evening and it was cold and wet, but we were loyal fans. :)


May 13
Mother's Day! I spent most of my life wondering why in the world people had children...on purpose! I didn't have an "itch" to be a mom and I wasn't particularly fond of kids, other than my nieces and nephews. BUT GOD. In His sovereignty He's made me a mom to the masses and it has wrecked me and shaped me in beautiful ways. I'm grateful.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.