Saturday, May 12, 2018

May's 10 on 10


10 pictures on the 10th day of the month (Thursday).
{Document a snapshot of your life & find beauty among the ordinary things in your day! }


For close to a year I've been using this book, Jesus Calling in the mornings. Its packed with really good truth. The kids version is great, too.


The mornings can be hit or miss, it looks like this one had smiles, albeit breakfast on the go. We'll take it!


I like to clean up the kitchen after I drop them off, knowing it will be clean for six hours while the entire family is at work and school. ;) Also, I'm super thankful for my lovely kitchen.


Now that tax season is over, most days it works for Shaun and I to ride to work together. Its nice.


The plaza owner does such a great job caring for the grounds. Beautiful landscaping for every season.


We had some school friends over after school for a couple hours. They recently moved from out-of-state and they recently had their 7th child. I got to snuggle sweet Mary for a while.



J's beloved horse farm moved locations, making it too far to reasonably attend so she hasn't ridden in a month. We went to check out a new facility and it was beautiful, with very nice people. Its so crazy expensive (1 lesson of horse riding = 1 entire season of soccer), but she's passionate about it and really comes alive when she's there with the horses. She starts back up next week!


Shaun had the three younger kids at soccer practice, so the teens and I lingered at the dinner table in a winding conversation. They are delightful girls and its an honor to guide them as they start to dip their toes into adulthood.


Amy sent me this photo as I was shutting my phone down for the night. 2007, Avery, Maddy and Amanda. I think this may have been the week Shaun and I were in Aruba celebrating an anniversary. Such sweetness! And what a treasure cousins are...Maddy's done such a beautiful job blazing the trail for all the girls! Occasionally we say, WWMD...What Would Maddy Do? ;)







3 comments:

  1. That last picture - so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How does J's horse barn "move" and another one won't fill that one? Such a bummer for her. Hopefully she finds a nice home at the new one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THAT LAST PICTURE!!!! Oh man, all the feels for those 3 sweet faces!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.