Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Project 365, Week 47

Not for the first time, I was so struck with gratitude for our families. The weekend before and this week were filled with being with our people. Its far from perfect but its good. And Thanksgiving is such a sweet time to set aside and remember just how very good life is. 

Its one of my happiest things to have my house full of people. I usually pause and just listen to the talking, laughing, squealing...life and love. 

November 19
Sweetest guy. Conversations with him range from trite to deep and back. We really enjoy each others company and I think that's pretty cool.


November 20
Hangin'. Also, I wonder if I'll ever commit to something on that wall above the couch.


November 21
Nana and Grandpa John arrived from Florida. Having them in town always draws a crowd. :)









November 22
Thanksgiving Day! I was up early working in the kitchen, preparing for the day. I'm not particularly fancy or gourmet or fussy about details, but I sure do love the whole process of preparing to open my home to people I love (or have never even met).

Because it was a cold, cold day, everyone in the family opted out of the Road Race, which made for a quiet morning. These photos show lots of family time. What a blessing to have four generations enjoying each other.



























November 23
The day after Thanksgiving means its go-time for all things Christmas!




November 24
Sarah hosted dinner and more together time.






We took a few minutes to do some family photos. This one is my favorite. :)


November 25
Since most of the family was already gathered, Nathan and Laryssa chose to dedicate E. After the service they brought lunch back to our house. Yup...more family time. We packed it in! :)











3 comments:

  1. Oh man, what a week! You caught so many sweet, sweet moments! Love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely week FILLED with family. Love to see all the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That first picture is incredible!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.