Friday, December 28, 2018

project 365, Week 50

It was a pretty regular week, just busy with work and Christmas prep.

December 10
Tough life around here for the kids.


December 11
The 8th grade had their winter concert, later joined by the highschool. Avery was the prettiest one. :)



December 12
Despite the cold, I've been going for a short walk after the girls get on the bus.


December 14
Ginger the dog.


December 15
Game day. And barn day and all the other things a Saturday holds.


December 16
I was asked to take pictures for the women's ministry Christmas party. My favorite part was hanging out with my nephew who volunteered on the tech crew. He's a delight!




1 comment:

  1. Well that was a brief week of pix!!! I guess that does mean 'busy'! xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.