Thursday, December 13, 2018

December's 10 on 10

Last year J regularly missed her bus and I would need to drop what I was doing and drive her. Finally, I warned that if she missed the bus again, she would take the city bus (which has a pretty decent schedule because her highschool is near UCONN). She hadn't missed since, except for a fluke this morning. Even though it through off my entire morning, I enjoyed driving the three girls to their respective schools.


I always try to clean up the kitchen before I leave for the day...makes me feel better knowing the spiders and dog are enjoying the peacefulness of a clean space. ;)


I have a drinking problem...all the things have a unique purpose and it all makes perfect sense to me. :)

Yes, I am.


Amanda needed to chat, so we took the dog and braved the cold.


Dinner!


J's barn is 20 minutes away and I dislike the drive since its close to nothing and the round trip takes so long, but I've enjoyed the Christmas lights this month. This house's light display is my favorite along the route.


Avery had a chorus rehearsal to prepare for the next day's concert so I waited in the pick up line.


Last spring the girls were given the gift of a new social worker who cares and does what she says she'll do. J had asked her if there was a way to track down childhood photos from a previous home. Miraculously, she delivered a box of photos from some of their childhood. I selected a bunch of them, scanned them and created a book, one for each of the girls as a Christmas gift.


Ended a running-around day watching a little Monday night football with Avery, laughing at some funny memes she found.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.