Thursday, March 28, 2019

Project 365, Week 11

March 11
Shaun's team lost in the first round of playoffs but I'm so glad I got to watch him play...I've spent many hours of my life doing that.


March 12
Shaun grabbed a couple hours in the afternoon and we enjoyed some hot tub time.


March 13
Love everyday life at the kitchen counter.


March 14
Had a bunch of errands to do with this crew. We hit the car wash, something Amanda has been regularly asking me to do for a couple years. The kids had such a good time, it was definitely worth the $8.


March 15
In our little world, this was a big deal, something we've been working towards for years. When you get moved around a lot and learn early to not trust people its challenging to build relationships. Finally, this night J invited five friends to sleepover! Such a fun group of girls from school, who are also in the vo-ag program and love horses. I was so very proud of J for stepping out!

Amanda also had a friend over and when Aiden got off the school bus he asked, "Is this the day there are going to be 10 girls at my house??" :)

March 16
We enjoyed a last minute visit with cousins who we hadn't seen in a while.


He's on the move!


March 17
Long days at church with JBQ and Passion rehearsals. The kids love getting lots of time with their friends.


1 comment:

  1. So happy for J!!!! Also, it's so weird to see hot tub and snow!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.