Wednesday, March 13, 2019

March's 10 on 10

 10 pictures on the 10th day of the month (Sunday).
{Document a snapshot of your life; find beauty among the ordinary things in your day! }

The time change, coupled with the fact that I was scheduled to be at church for 8 AM left me embarrassingly excited that it snowed enough to cancel the first service.


It allowed for a slower morning before we got ready for church.


I was photographer for the baby dedications in the 10AM service...12 little ones! When it was over, I was sweating and out of breath! ;)


Our JBQ team is meeting during the 12PM service until after Easter...this day we let the kids play games and eat munchkins as a little celebration of completing the competition season. This Ten Plagues of Egypt game was pretty hilarious. Pictured here: lice. Not pictured: dead cows :)


After service we ran to get food. Wendy's, cousins and riding the shuttle are all very dear parts of the Easter play to my kids. :)


While the kids were rehearsing for two+ hours, Jay and I went to the auditorium and made ourselves useful getting the stage setup.



Oh! And screens with friends are another favorite part of Easter prep.


We dropped the girls off at home with Shaun who was home from work and went to Aiden's baseball tryouts, a first for him. I've heard only good things about the town program, now we're just hoping he gets matched with a good coach.


Gavin brought his family over for puzzles and blocks and games.






1 comment:

  1. Full day! My kids live for Wendy's, cousins, and shuttle rides!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.