Sunday, November 26, 2023

November's 10 on 10

10 pictures on the 10th day (Friday) of the month! 
{Document a snapshot of your life...find beauty among the ordinary things in your day!}


Waaaay back when I was in youth group, the youth pastor put out a challenge for students to memorize Romans 12. I did it and those words have come back to me so many times over the 30-year span and have truly contributed to who I am today. And now, I'm studying it again, with my own son and a whole group of teens. Amazing!


School send off happens in two to three waves, depending on the day.


During the cold months, green tea is consumed in large quantities at the office.


Shaun met with new clients. Our office building has been such a blessing. Its really perfect for our purposes.


Amanda's friend had a signing ceremony, officially committing to a D1 school for softball. I attended with Amanda so I could take pictures. The dedication Elizabeth has shown is commendable.


Caught up with the girls a bit before we headed in different directions again.


TBQ practice with this crazy bunch.


Shaun met me at church so we could do Night of Worship together. Made me love him more that he chose our date night to be at church. :)


Meanwhile, the kids were having a feast at youth group.


Amanda was very anxious for me to get the pictures to her friend, so I stayed up to deliver them same day.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.