Tuesday, December 15, 2020

December's 10 on 10

10 pictures on the 10th day of the month (Thursday). 
{Document a snapshot of your life; find beauty among the ordinary things in your day!}


Its a well-documented fact...my morning routine doesn't change a whole lot. I've been getting up and working out in the morning for more than 30 years. I have no idea why I started when I was 13-ish, but here I am.

Since I can't be outside on my porch, sitting beside the Christmas tree is a very good alternative. 


Good 'ol run to the bus stop. :)

But I will look to the Lord; I will wait for the God of my salvation. Spending lots of time redirecting my thoughts. Also, I love these three.

Aiden and I ran to the post office, trying to get a card out in time.

Lovely late afternoon light coming through.

It was pretty chilly but a neighbor and I went walking.

Shaun and the kids worked out and when I went to check on them, Aiden did a little low key showing off for me. It was super cute.

Christmas shopping. :)

Christmas planning. Aiden like to pace and move around when we're talking or he's studying, or (apparently) hit himself with a pillow. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.