Thursday, January 14, 2021

January's Ten on Ten

10 pictures on the 10th day of the month (Sunday). 
{Document a snapshot of your life; find beauty among the ordinary things in your day!}


This morning was extra slow, a luxury! Particularly post-cancer, I require daily silence in my life...no screens, no music, no people...just being. And when I'm up at 4am, there is plenty of quiet. 


Walking with my dog, talking with my God and the rising sun for a backdrop...remembering His bigness, goodness, faithfulness. Somehow my heart gets misaligned overnight and I've got to do a purposeful reset everyday.

"I saw more clearly than ever, that the first great and primary business to which I ought 
to attend every day was, to have my soul happy in the Lord." ~ George Muller


January's light is short but sweet. Also, Sundays is the day I water and give extra attention to my plants.


Sleepy-eyed teenagers at 11 am.


We did some kid swapping and got the treat of Renna.


And then added more people for a living room snowball fight!


And later, more games.


I dropped some off and picked up one and enjoyed the beautiful sky that my back seat passenger captured.


Aiden's big cousin had given him Pokemon cards and he was delighted to go through them.


Homework time.


The boys have been doing a Mandalorian episode a night, complete with popcorn. Episode? Show? Viewing? I don't speak TV.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.