Friday, January 22, 2021

Let's Do 52...Window/Door



She spends lots of time perched here by the window that looks out onto the street and the front walk, the picture of loyalty, hope and patience. In those way, I want to be just like my dog. :)

(Also, we had the treat of the most beautiful morning snow that then disappeared all on its own.)

Window/Door


Bonus content:
When I think "window" photos, this one from a decade ago comes to mind. My niece Maddy was my willing subject as I worked on honing my photography skills. I really like the mood and the moment. She's always been a beauty and a blessing.


I also have 50 million photos from our house on North Street where the girls were little together. They shared a room that had a turet with a window seat. Such days of fun and laughter and innocence and sweetness...my heart aches for just one more day to sit in that room and watch them be little girls.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.