Wednesday, March 31, 2021

March's 10 on 10

10 pictures on the 10th day of the month (Wednesday). 
{Document a snapshot of your life; find beauty among the ordinary things in your day!}

*This post had some wonky formatting things happening...I did what I could but its going to stay.

I come back to God's Word day after day, not because I'm "religious" or "spiritual" but because I'm really not. 


Once the kids get on the bus there is a quiet, still house and Shaun and I can get some time together.


Tough to make a day at the office look interesting in photos. This was before they extended the deadline so it was quite busy.


Z checked in, as he often does, this time to tell me that a pen prompted a sweet memory of his time at our house. Its always so good to be in touch with him...he's always so warm and affectionate.


AT Bible Quiz we took advantage of the warm afternoon and did the before and after football game outside. 


Back to the office for an appointment, a now top 20 client.


Finally...home and settled in with my reading buddy. 99% of the time I read before falling asleep. Sometimes its a page, sometimes its several chapters...grateful for rituals, even in the crazy.


 

1 comment:

  1. Big lump in my throat with Z's pen....you just never know what seeds will grow or what "mud will stick."

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.