Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Project 365, Week 11

This week provided sunshine and warmth and it was so life-giving! We got outside as much as possible to take in the goodness of 60 degrees, which is so sweet after the long winter.

March 8
Waiting outside the orthodontist's office, I took a picture of this door as an idea for the new office.


March 9
Shaun cleared his schedule and kept Aiden out of school for a couple hours of the morning so they could go fishing. Earliest fishing season ever! I wish I'd gotten a video of Aiden's reaction the night before when Shaun told him they were going. :)


Speaking of spring...


Shaun and I met with some people to plan our sign for the new office. Even though I know there is so much work to be done, the excitement is building.



March 10
A big part of Teen Bible Quiz is the social part. We were happy for the warm temps so we could get outside for the before and after football. :)

March 11

After school. :)

March 12

Amy and I were back on the now clear path...even though it was sunny and 50 at 8am we were the only ones out so the dogs got to run free for most of the time. We were all very happy about life.  


My girl, in action. This is her second tax season and, though I'm completely biased, I think she's amazing. She leaves the house at 7am for school, takes the bus directly to the office in the afternoon and doesn't get home until after 7pm when she starts in on her homework. She is hard-working, enthusiastic, invested, friendly...its so fun having her as part of the team. 

Amy sent me this photo of three happy kids. :)


Shaun and I almost had a nice quiet Friday night at home while the kids were at youth group; almost, but not quite. ;)

March 13

Early morning snuggles. These two love each other so much.


I ended up having to work the entire Saturday but Shaun was able to be home for a portion of the day. He and Aiden did the brake pads on the car and when I got home this note was taped to my bathroom mirror:

Notice: the average cost to change out on tire's worth of brake pads is $75.


March 14
Nathan is turning 40. We wanted to recognize the milestone but keep it low key enough for the half of us that are buried in tax season. In a group effort, we got family together with a super heros theme. We are thankful for Uncle Nathan who puts the "fun" in uncle. :)



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.