Tuesday, March 2, 2021

project 365, Week 9

Another week of school, work and increasing activities. Daily we're hearing from more and more people who have been vaccinated and with it there seems to be a weight lifting. At almost the one year mark, its encouraging that things are beginning to turn around in mass.

February 22
I came home to lit candles, Amanda doing what she can to support the cause and be part of the team.


February 23
International Foods homework. 


The short straw was mine for Amanda's 9-10pm soccer practice. It actually wasn't bad....I got to spend the car time with her and I walked the track with a podcast when she was on the sidelines. It was so encouraging to see the place buzzing with soccer and volleyball and basketball. People being active, people with community.


February 24
YAY for hints of spring!



February 25
Shaun and I had a late client meeting so when we got home the kids were ready with their homework questions.


February 26
Pretty morning light.

February 27
My niece has played several games near-ish to us and Amanda and I watched this early Saturday morning game. She is a force on the court and even got named All-Star for the weekend's tournament.

As I watched her play, my brain kept inadvertently kept flashing clips of 25+ years ago, watching her dad, my brother, play high school basketball. Amazing!



My brother's two oldest girls are very similar in ages to my two girls and the four of them love to get time together. They made cookies and played games.



After church, a van of more cousins came and we had a party! :)


The kids all got in the hot tub and took turns doing "snow challenges", taking turns standing and rolling in the snow, and ending with an all-in last-man-standing challenge. Crazy kids!!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.