Monday, June 28, 2021

Project 365, Week 24

Love getting extra time with the kids...they're at such great ages and I'm looking forward to the summer with them.

June 7
I have fond memories of helping my dad snap the chalk line. :)


June 8
Last day of school for Aiden (the girls had finished the week before). Aiden and Amanda both maneuvered their first year of middle and high school like champs. I'm so grateful for how our town handled a very tricky Covid year. We were in person, five days a week from the start, snow day were remote half days. They wore masks and backpacks all day and , sadly, Aiden's chorus class was not allowed to sing all year. This disappointed him not at all.



One of our neighbors hosted a pool party to mark the end of school for lots and lots of kids. 



But for sure it wouldn't be the end without a trip to DQ, which we did as a family.


June 9
Sunset.


June 10
Sweetest little bicycle planter.


June 11
Amanda landed a consistent, lucrative babysitting job here in our neighborhood for two boys, 8 and 10. She's really enjoying it and is working really hard to do it well. She sent me a photo of her at the lake with them. Her beautiful smile made me smile.

June 12

Looking for beauty because I was struggling to see it.



At the last minute we asked Rocco to play so we'd have enough players to not forefit. It was his first ever soccer game...and he scored!



I recognized the center ref, too. ;)




Then we worked...



After church, we had a nice dinner and Depot run with just Shaun and I and the girls.
 


June 13

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.