Thursday, April 7, 2022

Project 365, Week 13

Tough week for our family, even though it was filled with so many good things. I was feeling great until I woke up Wednesday with back and hip pain which made it difficult to walk. That slowed things down and put a cloud over the days and also there were so many good and wonderful things filling our week. 

March 28
My family talks math and I have no idea what they're saying. But I do love our huddles around the kitchen counter.


March 29 
TobyMac, a perennial favorite, was in concert right in Hartford. My sister and I got tickets and at the last minute my brother's family was able to make it, too. Colombo's brother had a box, which was meant for eight people, but the fried food, sugar and friends made it the hot spot. It was such a great night...good friends, good music, profound truth.





March 30
Long hours at work, but several times a day the guy who's in the office down the hall walks over to give me a hug, look me in the eyes and tell me how much he loves me. The words are extra though, because I can see it in his eyes...30+ years of love and devotion.
 


March 31
Show three of four in our subscription...Dear Evan Hansen. Next up...Hamilton!! Its been such a good way to spend the winter/spring, looking forward to and attending these shows. 




April 1
Every square inch of the church was taken over in preparation for The Passion, so we moved TBQ to our house. I love this crew and the time we have together.


April 2
This was district finals for TBQ. I was going to tough it out and drive the two hours up and back, but my partner kind of insisted that I not go and instead her husband moved his schedule around so he could drive my car filled with kids. It was the right thing for me but I was very disappointed to miss it.

Aiden got 3rd place in individual scoring and two of our teams qualified for regionals, which will be held in DC next month.



I hung out in the bathroom while my girl got ready for her first date!! Ack!


April 3
Flag football to start the day and then I laid low for the rest of the day. 

Just the Sunday before, I buzzed around doing all. the. things on my one day off for the week and then this Sunday I was basically couch-bound. Sigh.


 

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry you had a painful week - I'll be praying for it to subside.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.