Monday, April 4, 2022

Project 365, Week 12

My weak week in pictures is an indication of how busy things are. But we are managing and nearing the end.

March 21
Most nights either I'm not cooking or Aiden doesn't like what I'm serving, so he makes himself an egg and cheese sandwich. Come to find out, there is an exact correct way to do it.


March 22
After we picked Amanda up from practice, we stopped at DQ for a treat, celebrating the arrival of spring.

March 23

Spring flowers!!



March 24
Pop and Kiki invited Aiden on an important mission to find a new fishing pole.

Sarah has been working part-time at the office this season and she stays with us during that time. She's fun and easy and feels like part of the family.


March 25
Peace and Presence.


Amy took a load of kids to Fine Arts for the day. My kids didn't enter in any categories (sadly), but they went to support and hang out with their favorite people.


March 26

Youth convention! 


March 27
No picture. It was a day full of good things....I did an extra long work out, ironed, changed sheets, tended to my plants, served at church, cleaned the house, read, spent time with the kids and went to dinner with my siblings and their spouses. It was a good, heart-filling day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.