Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Project 365, Week 19

I am still getting used to our slower pace (but very much thankful for it!). I did plenty of smelling roses this week and it makes my soul happy.

May 9
Spring is delightful!



May 10
Pretty, pretty morning light.



May 11
Avery bought my car several months ago and it had a radio that hadn't worked in two years. We tried taking it somewhere to get fixed but it was unfixable and also a huge hassle. She and Shaun decided they would buy one and install it themselves, which they did, successfully.



We went to our church's Night of Worship and got to hear the youth pastor speak for the last time before he moves out of state.



May 12
Got to sit out on a beautiful evening and watch my favorite goalie.



May 13
We went out to my dad's and Aiden was delighted to fly his drone. I love these photos of the two of them together. I'm so grateful for the relationship they've had. Pop and Kiki have been working on their yard and there are pockets and corners of beauty throughout.





Pretty sunset on a favorite stretch of road.


May 14
Same stretch of road, this time the sunrise, on our way to the Farmer's Market for our annual annuals trip. SO many beautiful flowers on a lovely spring morning.




Back at the house, our Saturday was in full swing with a brake job, planting, soccer and the first mowing of the season. Yay for spring!!







May 15
This was my only photo. Its at the entrance of our neighborhood and I was struck by the vibrant whites, blues and greens.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.