Monday, December 15, 2008

Blog Awards



Although this is long overdue, I didn't want to forget it entirely. My friend Jackie at Our Moments, Our Memories nominated me for this award. Traci at The Sullivan Sitcom also nominated me with this award a while ago.


As Jackie said, "Funny how you can actually feel like you know people you have never met..." Blogs are so cool. These ladies both love the Lord and have kid(s) the same ages as mine, so we have so much in common immediately. It's amazing that through a format like this you can get to know someone and call them a friend, although we likely will never in this life.

Thank you, ladies!

Along with the award I am supposed to pass on the love by posting at least 10 things that make me happy and nominate at least 5 of my favorite bloggers. I am all about counting my blessings!




Things that make me happy (in no particular order):



1. early mornings, doin' my thing



2. dates with my husband



3. Christmas, Christmas and Christmas


4. everyday when Avery asks "Will you way down with me for a widdle bit?" as I'm putting her down for a nap. Once we are both laying down she says, "Mom, wet's snuggle!"



5. coffee, especially if I have a drinking buddy



6. a clean house


7. using my camera



8. watching Avery and Amanda "reading" a story together



9. a long run



10. fresh summer fruit
And, so, I nominate Micah, who is looking for writing ideas and surely there are 10 sports things that make him happy. Bethany, who can use this for one of her Friday Lists posts. And Laurie who is my new friend both online and in real life and is doing a great job with her new blog.

3 comments:

  1. Love your list. I can see why you were nominated. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. #4 just brought tears to my eyes...that is SO precious. And makes me cry because I now this stage won't last forever.

    I am little in awe that you actually like early mornings. I wish I had that in me, but I am such a night owl.

    But yes to Christmas, Christmas, Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the nomination, bib sis!! (now I must be better about posting on a regular basis)

    You definitely deserve this nomination! Keep up the great work! Love your #9!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.