Wednesday, December 3, 2008

A Visit From Nana

Shaun's grandparents left to go back to Florida yesterday after having been with us a week. Now I am working on getting my head on straight after all the festivities, and gearing up for what the month of December holds for us. Its a bit daunting, but I'll just do my best and enjoy "the most wonderful time of the year", because truly, it is.

We had a wonderful visit with them and the girls especially enjoyed having them around to be at their beck-and-call, mostly for story-reading. They also share a love of ice-cream and chocolate. :)

I grew up with one set of grandparents, who lived 2000 miles away, so I consider my girls to be incredibly blessed to have multiple sets of grandparents and great-grandparents. There is something so special about seeing different generations intertwined. I love the sound of a 3 year-old and an 80 year-old giggling together or reading stories snuggled on the couch.




1 comment:

  1. It's wonderful that your girls have so many "grands". The photos of them together will be well treasured one day. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.