Monday, January 5, 2009

Love Dare

(My brother and sister-in-law)

Have you seen the movie Fireproof? I haven't, but I heard about this 40-Day Love Dare Challenge that is based on the movie or comes from the movie. Anyway, I was intrigued, so I signed up for a daily email for the next 40 day (runs January 5-February 13, in time for a nice Valentine's celebration).
Just thought I'd spread the word in case you'd like to try it. Today's challenge is:
Love Dare - Day 1

Resolve to say nothing negative about your spouse today.
Ephesians 4:2
C'mon...give it a try with me!

9 comments:

The Sullivan Sitcom said...

I did see the movie and I loved it...You and your hubby need to watch it together. I bought the book too...I think I might just join you on this little journey...thanks for sharing!

Laurie said...

We are already several days ahead of you. What an awesome way to start a new year...especially if you do it together! :) I love it!

Life with Kaishon said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, I really, really, REALLY need to do this! I am signing up right now! Thank you!

Heather of the EO said...

I love this. I'm so excited to follow along. Thank you for putting me on to this.

I haven't seen the movie, but hear a lot of good things about it.

Kimberly said...

I haven't seen the movie but this is a wonderful idea. I'm in!

mom said...

I just signed up. Haven't seen the movie either but know many that have. Not one negative comment heard.

Jackie @ Our Moments Our Memories said...

We wanted to see the movie so badly and never got a chance, but I assume it will come out on video if it hasn't already. This sounds awesome!

Life In Progress said...

Hmmmmm - haven't seen the movie yet, but I've heard it's a must-see. Maybe I'll look into this challenge. Thanks!

misty said...

i came over from rachel's blog...
your girls are beautiful!!!

i did see this movie but never heard of this site or this challenge (besides in the movie) i am glad you posted it. i'm going to go & sign up for it, even though i'm a few days late. its really never to late to love your husband more, right?!?!?