Monday, January 25, 2010

A Beautiful Day


This morning...

Avery: Mom, its going to be a pretty day, right?
Me: Um, well...its going to be rainy and windy all day.
Avery: So that means we're going to see a beautiful rainbow!

Out of the mouth's of babes.  Wherever you are, whatever you are doing, today, may you see the rainbow through the gray clouds and may God's promises speak to your heart even in your pain and difficulties.  Hold tight!  He is faithful.

You know with all your heart and soul that not one of all the good promises the LORD your God gave you has failed. Every promise has been fulfilled; not one has failed.
Joshua 23:14

6 comments:

  1. Let us pray to be like children, seeing the good in each day. So great to hear her wait on the wonder of the Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how precious is that?!! and it gave me a much needed smile this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! That should be a greeting card! The pic with the verse..and some blurb on the pic about a rainbow...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. If only we could get a glimpse of the world through children's eyes everyday!!

    Great picture

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are having a rainy day too and we always look for rainbows. I agree children are always so positive and happy and they embrace life's little miracles.

    thank you for your nice comments on my blog. I really enjoy your blog, I added myself as a follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is so precious! I love when my girls say things that make me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.