Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Groundhog Day

(Taken June 2009)

 
Groundhog Day actually ranks pretty high in my "favorite holiday" category.  Whether or not the groundhog sees his shadow, the mere fact that we are talking about spring is enough to make me very happy!

If you live by my decrees and obediently keep my commandments, I will send the rains in their seasons, the ground will yield its crops and the trees of the field their fruit. You will thresh until the grape harvest and the grape harvest will continue until planting time; you'll have more than enough to eat and will live safe and secure in your land.

Leviticus 26:3

7 comments:

  1. Quite a difference in pictures from your most recent post and mine. Ha. It will come soon enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am guessing this is an old photo? i just recently made strawberry preserves with my fall strawberries i had put away, reminded me of warmer times. i have a recipe on my 'other blog' if you have any of these in the freezer. it was super easy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, don't tempt with a picture of fresh-picked strawberries! That's not playing fair when we're knee deep in snow right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness, I am so ready for spring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this picture! :o) I am with you on this!!! I wish winter Ended on January 3rd! haha! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Jen. Winter is great for the holidays but after New Years it should be spring! Love that pic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful picture!!
    i so cannot wait for spring!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.