Sunday, September 12, 2010

Project 365, Week 37

September 5
Lobster Fest


September 6
Labor Day spent hanging out with family...and eating.

September 7
I had an engagement session  at beautiful Harkness Park.


September 8
Courtesy of Avery.  From the looks of it, Amanda is not shoveling in the ice cream or yogurt fast enough.

September 9
Fun times at the library.


September 10
The kids had fun dancing in my completely cleared out office.  Shaun is finishing up some projects in there and helping to make my office space more efficient.

September 11
Remembering.

2 comments:

  1. love your pictures this week.

    I always enjoy seeing the projects you are doing! so much talent!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that engagement picture is GREAT! Much better than the traditional ones we had done. Of course that was 20 years ago - I don't think we were that fancy then.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.