Monday, May 30, 2016

22 Years

Today Shaun and I celebrate our 22nd anniversary! That's more than 8,000 days of living out I do...for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health.

Each morning we wake up with breath in our lungs is a gift and we are quick to recognize it as such. I'm thankful for today...another chance to love and serve my best friend.

God's definition of what matters is pretty straightforward. He measures our lives by how we love. ~Francis Chan

Shaun, you have loved me well for more than 22 years. Thank you for spending your life by my side.

This is a video I made for our 20th anniversary. The words to the song hold more meaning than ever.








3 comments:

  1. That was beautiful!!! Way to start my morning crying!!! Also, you guys were BABIES in some of those!!! Also, I took a few of those photos...grateful to be in the mix, doing life with you guys, watching your exquisite example of marriage. I suppose I should get working my 20th video!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.