Tuesday, June 28, 2016

June's 10 on 10

Don't look now...blogging two days in a row. Heck...two days in a week! :)  A couple weeks ago we did a whirlwind girls road trip to Tennessee for my cousin's wedding, my mom and her sister, my sister and our cousin. We met up in PA around dinner time and drove all night, arriving around 7 AM. It happened to be the 10th of the month, so I took 10 pictures (a few more, actually ;).

10 pictures on the 10th day of the month (Friday)!
{Document a snapshot of your life & find beauty among the ordinary things in your day! }


First order of business after checking into the hotel...breakfast!


Then a workout to stretch our road-weary bodies.


We headed over to the ceremony/reception where the family was working on setup. We asked to be put to work, got the lowdown and got started.






Once the bulk of the work was done, we went back to the hotel for much needed naps!


Then back for the dress rehearsal (my uncle and cousin).



My two Tennessee cousins. Super sweet, lovely ladies.




2 comments:

  1. Love! I feel kinda famous being part of your 10 on 10 ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great thing for you guys to do! I'm glad it was on the 10th :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.