Thursday, November 2, 2017

Project 354, Week 44

October 23
Throwback to Friday night, the three girls were coming home from youth group and popped a tire as a result of hitting a curb. I was sleeping and Shaun was taking the night shift. The problem is, he's been waking up in the morning with their 4:30am alarm clock across the hall, so he fell asleep on the couch while waiting for the girls to get home, with his phone in the other room. 

Frantically, the girls made phone calls and were able to get both Uncle C and Uncle Nathan to come to their rescue. Yay for uncles!!


Monday morning, my boys put the new tire on. So thankful for the men in our lives!


Since we were all together after looking at a house for sale, we stayed at the soccer field while Shaun and Amanda practiced and enjoyed the amazing fall afternoon.




There's a path that circles the entire soccer/baseball park and I love to walk it and pray.






October 24
When I walk up to our house in the mornings after dropping the kids at school, I have a range of emotions, depending on the day. Sometimes I'm all, Wow...that just happened. What am I doing wrong?!? And other times my heart is so full and I'm certain my children are flourishing under my loving and nurturing care. Ha! I'm guessing this was a pat-myself-on-the-back morning, since I took a picture, because...that's how we do it, right? :)


October 25
Reading Star Wars. :)


October 26
Life is a new game in our house and its quite an animated game, or at least that's how my kids play it.


"No balls in the house", blah, blah, blah...


October 27
Sometimes its tough being the little cousin. ;)


October 28
This day was lots of running around. I had the sun-coming-up shift and I was compelled to pull over several times and take in the breath-taking views.




The vines out front are starting to take on a life of their own!


Last soccer game for my sweet guy. He enjoyed owning the goalie position this season.



Finally all the paperwork was completed to finalize Shaun as executor for his grandfather's estate. He's taken care of estates before and its a ton of work and often a thankless job, but I know he considers it an honor to do this one last thing for his grandfather. We went to his house to assess things and recall memories.


October 29
Sunday, 9 AM soccer game in the rain.





1 comment:

  1. There are some gorgeous photos in this post, but that baby in the sink wins the week :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.