Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Project 365, Week 46

As I put the week together, I realized we had quite a mix of kids go through our doors. Just the way I like it! It makes me super happy to have my house full of people.

November 6
I ended up babysitting four nieces and nephews this day, which means a cousin party! Gavin actually stayed with us for several days while his parents were away on business. My favorite from the day...too cute!


November 7
Last Running Club day of the season. I'm so thankful for the sweet friendships Amanda has been blessed with.


This time of year, you have to be deliberate about being out in the daylight. We managed to get some fresh air and do some raking, too.


Gavin has these girls wrapped around his finger. He knows how to make them laugh and he knows how to get things from them. I wish the picture captured the beautiful laughter and silliness coming from this room.


November 8
Aiden prepared for the first frost of the season. He is an avid gardener, yet he won't eat a thing that comes from it. What a kid!


Basketball! Due to a scheduling issue, Avery and Aiden's team both practiced on the same court. I love to watch their healthy bodies run and learn new things.


November 9
Games are being pulled out more frequently now and we start to settle in for a long, dark winter.


November 10
We had most of the U12 soccer team sleep over. I heard, "wow...you are so brave" from most of the parents. I didn't see it as brave...the girls were easy and so much fun.


November 11
It was our first "quiet" Saturday in months and it was wonderful! Well, quiet other than feeding thirteen kids breakfast, sending most of them off and then picking up two more kids for a sleepover.


November 12
Morning Legos. :)


Avery had several big school projects over the long weekend.


November 12
Hanging with the sleepover friends. I think it was about 35 degrees, but it felt toasty in the sun. Not warm enough for t-shirts, but...kids!






2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.