Friday, November 17, 2017

November's 10 on 10

10 pictures on the 10th day of the month (Friday).
{Document a snapshot of your life & find beauty among the ordinary things in your day! }

I think this is the longest season I've had on my front porch in the mornings, but this was likely my last time being out there for a while.


We invited Amanda's entire soccer team over for a sleepover and she was excitedly preparing goodie bags for her guests.


SO cold, with 40 mi/hr wind gusts.


I bought what I hoped would be plenty of snacks and food for the group.


Amanda happily buzzed around the house, doing unnecessary cleaning and straightening all on her own. It was so sweet to watch her anticipating her guests.


Zip lining and swinging in the cold with the early arrivals.


Crowd pleaser. :) It makes me happy to be in my kitchen cooking and baking to bless people.


Shaun got home from the office, having just closed a deal and looking mighty fine. The only boy in a house FULL of girls. (When Aiden found out the girls soccer team was coming over, he made an SOS phone call to Pop, who rescued him from a houseful of girls. :)


Shaun and I sat and talked about houses and life while the girls watched Lion King in the other room and the older girls were at youth group. I love hanging out with him.


Nice group of girls! My heart is full when my home is full.


The teens/tween got home from youth group and we chatted while they designed bookmarks, leftover from the sleepover crew.




3 comments:

  1. I want to come over and sit on your couch and help Amanda clean and make bookmarks with Avery and J and look at houses on the laptop. What's one more person?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've taught Amanda well. Looks like a fun party. You're so good at having a crowd.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.