Thursday, May 25, 2023

May's 10 on 10

10 pictures on the 10th day (Wednesday) of the month! 
{Document a snapshot of your life...find beauty among the ordinary things in your day!}


Clean kitchen before work and fresh flowers from the neighbor's stand. Happy sigh.


Poor puppy being prohibited from scratching at the wound on her face.


I SO enjoy the windows in my office.


Home for lunch and some sun.


A woman came to pick up her tax return. Her husband, who was Shaun's age and client, died suddenly a month ago. She and I were the only two in the office, so we talked for a while about some hard things. 

Life, even a long one, is short. I recently saw this on a post:

Time is short. Tell your people that you love them - loudly and frequently. And then...stop playing games with eternity. Because...here me clearly...time is short, eternity is long and the veil is thin.



Aiden was trying to give Ginger a pill with peanut butter but she was able to strategically get around it. 


So proud of Amanda for finding and buying her first car. She took me for a spin in the office parking lot just moments after it'd been signed over to her. I hope its a reliable car for many years.


Avery was working, so I got to take Amanda and Aiden to Mid Week. It was a lovely evening so I walked a surrounding neighborhood while they were meeting.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.