Saturday, May 27, 2023

Project 365, Week 20

As is typical for this time of year, we had quite a few "end of" events. I'm grateful to have so much to celebrate.

May 15
We met for breakfast to celebrate our mom and see her since she's been back from Florida. 


Family night was also May fondue.


May 16
I love when the porch becomes a gathering place.


May 17
Aiden had two days of math testing at his potential future high school. I walked the parking lot with podcasts while he toiled over Algebra.


May 18
Another day of testing, this time for Geometry. Praying for wisdom and guidance as we make this big school decision for him.


He squeezed in soccer practice and then his last middle school concert. My favorite part of the evening was when we saw the beautiful sunset driving home, he insisted we stop at the farm and take in the view from the top.




May 19
It was Jack's senior night for baseball. Before the game the coach spoke about the two seniors and the team presented them with a gift. Jack got to pitch the game and he also had a triple. 

There was a mob there supporting him, including family and friends and three pastors. Jack loves people and is great at planning and doing things that bring people together....the crowd there definitely reflected the kind of person he is.











A new Senior Night tradition began at youth group, giving special recognition to the 10 seniors. The invitation was extended to parents so I went while Shaun was watching Aiden have an outstanding game in goal. Amanda served on the worship team and I got to sit next to Avery and my heart was full.




May 20
We did some things around the house and also finished this puzzle that has been out since February-ish. I suggested cleaning it up without finishing it but Shaun and Avery wouldn't hear of it, so the three of us happily saw it through.


May 21
My niece Renna excels at just about anything she decides to do.


Shaun set up a workbench for me so I could take care of my plants and flowers. 


 

1 comment:

  1. My week is in drafts, about ready to publish, but I essentially said the same about Jack! I couldn't believe the turnout he had....a complete reflection on the people person he is!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.