Friday, December 24, 2021

December's 10 on 10

10 pictures on the 10th day (Friday) of the month! 
{Document a snapshot of your life...find beauty among the ordinary things in your day!}

Short and sweet workout, but for another day, I was stronger than my excuses.


Its often a little harried, but Shaun and I are almost always able to see the kids off to the bus at 7am. As I watch the them get on the bus, I pray for them. I've also been processing that in a couple weeks Avery will most likely be driving herself to school and it'll be just two of them at the bus stop.


Very pretty view out of my current and temporary office window.


I'm thankful for never-ending work, a reflection of healthy businesses and my education, experience and skill set.


I picked up Avery from school (on pj day) for her salon appointment. I realized it could be the last time I pick her up from school. She'll be driving this very car, all on her own and won't need me. 


While she was there I visited another one of our offices. A friend/co-worker is going through some difficult things. Life...its hard.


Back at my place to check on things and wrap up for the day. So happy with our front entrance and new siding!

Also, its fun to have my nephew Nathanael kicking around. He's a reliable, trustworthy, diligent worker and enjoys learning new things.


We're running a business and we also have a construction site.


Back at home, the kids had taken over my bathroom making preparations for their big night.




I showed Aiden how to start the car and warm it up for his sisters. This picture cracks me up. Soon. So soon.


The kids were so excited to be all dressed up and together. Such a great group!


As excited as they were about the party, Shaun and I were excited about an evening home alone.


Afterwards, we got to chat with the kids, hearing the recap and talking about big life things too...it is a great honor to be the one to hear their hearts. 


 

2 comments:

  1. That picture of Aiden is awesome. Reminds me of Father of the Bride when the boys valet the cars for the wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving all the new office pics...the front entrance looks incredible! But the one of Aiden in the car before the YG party is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.