Thursday, December 30, 2021

Top Ten-ish of Kodes

In trying to pick my top ten photos of the year, I kept coming across Dakota. Finally I decided to do a Top Ten, give or take, of just him. What joy he has brought into our lives! And he is such a cool kid. He's had a hard life and even now at three, he is stepping up to be "the man". But at our house, he just gets to be a kid, who is loved and adored and doted on. He's friendly and brave and helpful and funny without trying to be. We love our Kodes, Kody, Koda Bear, Bobby and 50 other nicknames we have for him. :)


(devastated to say goodbye to the kids at youth group drop off :))























 

If you cling to your life, you will lose it; but if you give up your life for me, you will find it.
Matthew 10:39

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.