Monday, March 28, 2022

March's 10 on 10

10 pictures on the 10th day (Thursday) of the month! 
{Document a snapshot of your life...find beauty among the ordinary things in your day!}


One of THE most beautiful two inches of snow. It stuck to the trees and the sun came out and it was gone hours later. 


The office is prettiest in the snow because it covers up all the places that still need to be fixed.


I keep two notebooks handy, one for work tasks and note and one for personal. I used to be able to maintain lists and dates in my head and now, between chemo and aging, my brain is a sieve. If it doesn't get written down, its often gone for forever.


My back pain was increased greatly by sitting so we bought a riser for my computer. To my surprise, I actually really like standing for much of my workday. If nothing else, it helps keep my perpetually messy desk clear.

I predict in my twilight years I'll be one of those ladies who talks to her plants. I brought my biggest one to sit in my office with me. I chopped off about six feet and its loving the windows.


I ran home to eat an early dinner/late lunch and check on the kids. Its not always the case, but they were mostly engaged in meaningful activities.




When I went back to the office to finish out teh evening, I was surprised and delighted to see flowers had been delivered. Word had gotten out at one of the other offices and they sent flowers to let me know they were thinking of me. So sweet. And a stunning bouquet!

Girls night at the theater!! 


I just love the story itself, but also they did a really great job...live orchestra, great leads, and such great company!


In contrast to the theater, when I got home Shaun was watching UCONN basketball in a tournament. Sports and theater, just one of the many ways we are so different, but also allow each other the space to enjoy our own things.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.