Friday, March 4, 2022

Project 365, Week 8

This is always a dig-deep week at the tax office. Long hours are a given and we're doing what we can to get it all done. More than one night I was home at 7 and asleep by 8, but thankfully I'm sleeping well. Its a very brief period of time, just a little harder not running on full strength. We got some hints that spring is not very far at all and that is so hopeful!!


February 21
The weather was splendid and the kids were off of school. I left work a little early and Amanda and I went on a little walk. I was with my dog and my daughter...one of them was happy to be with me, out in nature. ;)


February 22
Late night at the office but with things that make me happy...spring flowers, a candle burning, water and tea.

February 23
The three of us had dinner together before going to mid-week youth time. I love hanging out with my kids...we're all growing and being refined and learning how to love...thankful for my people.


February 24
Morning light!!


February 25
School called the snow day early, so Rocco was able to sleep over. The boys helped shovel and also they kept stopping to chat. They are like two old men!


February 26
Amanda made delicious cookies. She cares about and pays attention to detail, making sure things are just so.


February 27
Sparkly, untouched snow.


Aiden had his first flag football game and he gets to play with two friends, making the experience even more fun.





 
We went to check out a house that's on the market, taking advantage of their Open House. We are always dreaming and scheming.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.