Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Project 365, Week 11

The days are full and good. We are at the office a lot, but its not as overwhelming as its been in years past. The weather turning after a long winter is always a happy thing, too.


March 14
Just hangin' around, waiting to return D to his mom after a weekend with us.


March 15
The morning light!!


March 16
It'd been several months since Amy and I had hit the trail...it was good to be back, with our three clowns in tow (the little one not pictured).


March 17
I drove Aiden and his Chromebook from our house to his school so that he and I could sit in a classroom and have him open his Chromebook to show me what he has learned in school. A faculty member was in the room, but she's not one of his teachers. Student lead conferences they're called. Why?


Also, it was St. Patrick's Day, which always means Lucky Charms and green. I happened upon this photo, which made my heart burst. Those days!!!



March 18
It was such a beautiful day!! I stepped outside more than once to feel the warmth on my face and I found this lone crocus doing its thing.


March 19
It was a foggy morning at the barn, which I thought was so enchanting.



Aiden had a friend over, which means there were nerf bullets flying!


Show #2 of our theater subscription...Blue Man Group. Another lovely night!





March 20
Football at 7AM....



....and football in the afternoon.


 

1 comment:

  1. Mason's was also a "student-led conference" and we had the same reaction! Ours was at home and we had to virtually conference-in the teacher. So bizarre!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.