Tuesday, August 23, 2022

August's 10 on 10

10 pictures on the 10th day (Wednesday) of the month! 
{Document a snapshot of your life...find beauty among the ordinary things in your day!}

Doing what I can, when I can.


Peace, be still.



I so enjoy our cozy office space. 


Especially special is who I share it with. :)


Avery was away at kids camp, Amanda was in Guatemala and Aiden got invited to spend the day adventuring with Rocco and Co, compliments of Karen and Colombo. He had so much fun at the children's museum.


My hairdresser usually books a couple months out, but when I texted her to get on the calendar, she asked if I could come in that afternoon.



I was determined to finish up C4 and Kelly's wedding album. There was a learning curve, namely that the website did not auto save. I fell for it at least two dozen times.


Mid-week was at the bowling alley this week. Shaun and I took a ride together to pick him up.


We were home in time to catch a call from Amanda and Sarah in Guatemala. Such fun, sweet girls!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.