Sunday, September 11, 2022

Project 365, Week 35

The kids started school this week, which is always sad but the blow was softened by Labor Day weekend  just days later. :)


August 29
Amanda got everything ready so we could go paddle boarding. I bought them at the beginning of this year, hoping we could go together several times a week, but my back hasn't allowed it.



August 30
Aiden has taken over dog feeding and walking duties in the morning. When I can, I go with him, which make me very happy.


August 31
New school year! Aiden's last year in middle school, Avery's last year in high school. 




Time....it passes. What a gift to have had these years with them.





One day you're walking hand-in-hand on the sidewalk together to the sweetest little Catholic school, the next, you're watching them drive off in a car without you. My heart!!



Its so neat to see the girls on the field together.









September 1
I sat outside on a gorgeous day and supervised the boys fixing a portion of our patio. Recently, Aiden has really stepped up the quality and quantity of work he does. And he's learning some useful skills working with Shaun.

September 2
He likes to read on the porch just as much as I do.


September 3
The kids all pitched in to get things ready for the weekend.







And then, LobsterFest weekend kicked off at Amy's! It is so fun to see these cousins enjoy each other and fun, no matter where they are or what they're doing.





We sat on the back deck on a perfect summer evening and talked and laughed.








September 4
It was a nice slow morning and then we began preparations.


My aunt just threw these arrangements together...gorgeous!















I worked hard to let my biggest emotion about being together for another LobsterFest be gratitude. It was special for sure.



We estimate Lenny to be about 25 years old...how many years is that in lobster years?






The random black and white photos are because a setting was off on my camera for indoor. We closed out the evening with many participating in the family fantasy league draft. C4 did a great job putting it all together. 













 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.