Sunday, September 25, 2022

September's 10 on 10

10 pictures on the 10th day (Saturday) of the month! 
{Document a snapshot of your life...find beauty among the ordinary things in your day!}

On Friday night Shaun warned the kids that we'd kick off the next day bright and early. Our teens were so excited! ;)


Painting the kitchen was suggested and then it was a thing, almost before we knew it was happening.


Amy came by to get as much of the shower set up as possible.



Drop off/pick up for Amanda to referee a soccer game.


I did some planting, which makes me happy. I'm not particularly skilled or creative but I like taking care of things.


Homework gets done in the moments you can grab when you're a busy high school senior.


Amanda took her time mowing and line-trimming and it showed.


Our first time sitting in Avery's section. We went at 4:00, the early part of her shift thinking we'd beat the crowd, but nearly all the tables were full. What meal are people eating at that hour?? Watching her work, she was poised, confident, friendly, accommodating. So proud of her for doing something out of her comfort zone!


Back at it.


Post-transplanting.


I chose to use the kitchen paint color we used in our last house in 2013 because I loved it (in no small part because of the name, Sherwin Williams "Contented"). When I looked up the code for ordering this day, I saw that it was very near the 2022 Color of the Year. Being trendy is of super low value to me (maybe even non-existent) but its nice to know I'm not way off.



Amanda and Shaun came running in the house after running an errand, calling me outside. I didn't capture it well, but there was a beautiful moon. 


 

2 comments:

  1. Good thing you guys started early that day! My goodness you got a lot accomplished!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.