Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Project 365, Week 5

We closed out January and welcomed February. The groundhog indicated that spring would come early, so we will eagerly look for signs of nature springing up.

January 29
On Monday mornings the kids are all gone by 7:45 AM. Ginger and I came back from our walk to find a party happening in the driveway.


Shaun and I attended CPR training, a DCF requirement for relicensing.


January 30
No picture.

January 31
It was the last day to return some items from Christmas, so Amanda and I went to drop off during her study hall. The dam was too pretty to not stop and there was even a guy fishing.


February 1
Jack has a great job now and with benefits so we were chatting with them about all things financial.


February 2
My mom came up from Florida for several day. She was staying with Amy but Avery and I snuck out of work for an hour to see her and it just happened to coincide with when Little Ezra was there. Oh my word...she's smiling now and is just about the cutest thing ever. Maddy mothers so naturally and gracefully, while also being honest about the challenges that come that whole scene.



Apparently there was a big movie viewing at my house after youth group but I was sound asleep while Shaun was parent on duty.


February 3
Over $1k of loose coin has been counted and put into wrappers. Until next time...


February 4
Look! A flower, and its hardly even February! 😉


The family got together before my mom headed out the next day. Amy put much of it together and brought it over....we ate soup and bread and sundaes and it was delicious and so great to have everyone together. There were a couple tweens, nine teens, a couple young-marrieds, three great-grandparents and (no one would argue) best of all...a toddler, a newborn and a puppy...it was actually a slice of heaven. So much love, so much fun, so very blessed.
























No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.