Thursday, February 29, 2024

Project 365, Week 8

Lots of tax office stuff happening...its just that time of year. Blessed ordinary days not to be taken for granted.

February 19
Amanda spent some of her day off of school working on some projects at the office and it was nice to have her kicking around. I love that she cares about the details.


Always good to have teens kicking around, too. :)


February 20
The sunshine was spectacular.


February 21
My bi-annual trip to the salon. 


February 22
Since I was out at the right time, I started Amanda's car for her drive to school. Her "so her" Christmas present made me smile, especially against the frosty backdrop.


February 23
Nathanael and I left the office heading to TBQ at just the right time to watch this stunning scene unfold for 10 minutes. It felt like a personal gift.


TBQ is full of nieces and nephews, which makes it that much more special.


February 24
Its that time of year when signs of spring begin to pop up all over.


Shaun and I went to watch Aiden play and we noted the impossibility that he is here, playing with man-sized people. He's still working hard to get his feet back under him after the injury. I admire his determination and hard work.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.