Friday, September 16, 2011

Snippets From Yesterday


I've been on a video kick lately. My first love is photos, but I just want to capture little snippets of regular life that I know I'll love to watch down the road.

Aiden is reading...well, memorizing, at least. :) And Amanda is unusually cooperative with the camera and being usually random.

 

 Couple fun quotes:

 At breakfast, Amanda started singing. It was a random song that she was making up a she went along. She paused for a moment and said to me and Avery, "This is the song that I always have in my heart." After about four minutes of the randomness, Avery said skeptically "You don't always have that song in your heart!"

We were at our town's street festival last night and I saw my highschool band teacher.  After a quick hug and a quick hello we let him go lead his son's band that was performing.  As we were walking away, I explained to Avery that he had been my teacher in highschool.  Incredulously, "You remember him??"  Yes, I remember WAY back to highschool.  Thanks a lot, Kid!  :)

Me: Aiden, you are a sweet boy.
Aiden: I a boy!
Me: Yes, you are a boy and Momma is a girl.
Aiden: I a boy and Momma is a dirl.  We match!

Jesus raised his eyes to heaven and prayed, "Father, I'm grateful that you have listened to me. I know you always do listen, but on account of this crowd standing here I've spoken so that they might believe that you sent me."
John 11:41

2 comments:

  1. love to hear those little voices :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how Amanda says that she read a book to herself, but she can't really read - it didn't go well. LOLOL. She is a hoot :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.