Friday, September 2, 2011

August Wrap

How in the world did September sneak in here??  There were a couple...ok, a few photos from August that never made it anywhere and I wanted to be sure they were included.  Random, ordinary, priceless...

Pool time!



 Somehow its not as much fun when your sister does it to you. :)

 My plan is to have Avery homeschool Aiden.  :)

 The yellow shirt still has not died.  When she literally cannot fit in it anymore, I think I'll frame it.  I noticed she's wearing it in every single one of these photos.

 I swear we are NOT rednecks, but this next series might speak otherwise...




 Aiden is such a good worker.


 Toad hunting with Daddy.
It was a fabulous August, just always, ALWAYS too short!  We will be celebrating the end of summer in fine fashion this weekend with out 7th Annual Lobster Fest.  I might come away with a few pictures and for sure lots and lots of great memories.

Be blessed this weekend...enjoy every piece of it!

You own the day, you own the night; you put stars and sun in place. You laid out the four corners of earth, shaped the seasons of summer and winter.
Psalm 74:9

1 comment:

  1. those pictures just exude FUN!!! I love it. and again this year can I just say I want to come to the Lobster fest?!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.