Saturday, March 3, 2012

Aiden Gets Tickled

For a couple years I have on and off bugged Shaun to guest blog for me.  I feel like one perspective, one voice for our family does not give a fully accurate representation.  He's never done one (though I haven't given up yet!) but I think I may have found my guest blogger!

The other night Aiden did something cute and after giggling, Avery said, Mom, you have to put that on your blog!  I said, No, you do it.  And she did!  She wanted to reenact the tickling/wrestling but Aiden had just woken up from his nap and wasn't feeling it.



Welcome to Avery May, my first guest blogger! 

Amanda was in tap.I was on the floor tickling Aidens tummy. Aiden said mommy save me.Then he said thank you for my life.



3 comments:

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.