Tuesday, March 13, 2012

March's 10 on 10

Ten, on the tenth which happened to be a Saturday this month.

7AM off to the gym...its ever annoying to me that during the week its open 24 hours a day but on the weekends 7-5...makes no sense.
 9 AM spent some time organizing Amanda's school for the rest of the year.
11 AM picked up the kids from Pop and Kiki's.  My dad had a very fresh batch of maple syrup made.
12 PM Avery was reading the Easter story to the kids while I made lunch.
 2 PM during naps I baked a cake for the party we were having on Sunday
 3 PM walked into the kitchen and found Avery reading her bible with her hot chocolate....a girl after my own heart
 5 PM Church...we love our Saturday night service!
 7 PM cousin time in the foyer after service
 8 PM Daddy and Avery look over her new atlas that she is VERY excited about, plotting the course we will soon take to FL
 9 PM Bedtime

1 comment:

  1. I meant to do this on Saturday & totally forgot - so I did 14 on 14 yesterday - ha!

    I wish my church had a Saturday night service. I would TOTALLY do that - I'm just not a morning person. Of course if we did it probably wouldn't have a choir (we're too small) & I'd miss that.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.