Friday, July 11, 2014

July's 10 on 10

10 pictures on the 10th day of the month!
{Document a snapshot of your life & find beauty among the ordinary things in your day!}

5 AM
It was a cross-training day so I did a high-intensity workout from fitness blender.  I found them about a year ago on Youtube and think its fantastic.  Good for all fitness levels, lots of variety in workouts and times, you can do it at home with no equipment and its free!  Highly recommend!
6 AM
My many hydrangea bushes have a sum total of ONE bloom and by this time last year they were covered.  I did a little research and think its because its been hot and dry so now I'm committing to watering them.  Any tips you have are appreciated.
 10 AM
The kids packed up and my mom took them for the day to a pond/park.  They swam and picked blueberries and did tractor rides.

 My day while they were gone was spent working, in between emails and phone calls with multiple social workers and our respite kid....not so much fun.

However, my day was brightened significantly by a text from Shaun.
 5 PM
I dropped the kids off at Mega Sports Camp for day four and stuck around to take some pictures.
 6 PM
A new rule this day for the kindergarten class (HOW is Aiden there?!?) was that if you touched the ball with your hands, you had to run a "lap" or do push ups.

Aiden opted for pushups and I prompted him to do his one-handed pushups.  He pumped out five, much to the delight of all his coaches.

Then I left, planning to do a two-hour at-home date with Shaun.  We spent a little time talking out by the grill while he cooked chicken, but were soon joined by S who had returned home.  Oh well...it was a thought!
 8 PM
When I picked up the kids Aiden and his buddy were hard at work helping Uncle Nathan pack up the sound system.

Nathan brought pizza and a gang over once VBS was wrapped up for the evening.  The kids immediately hit the zip line.
 9 PM
Basketball and more zip lining outside.
10:30 PM
Two awesome super heros playing cards.

1 comment:

  1. Love that Nathan & Aiden match :) I started to do the 10 on 10 - took about 3 pictures & then my day got REALLY busy so I didn't manage to finish. Although if I add those three to my daily walk pictures...

    Now I'm off to check out that fitness site!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.