Sunday, May 24, 2015

Project 365, Week 21

May 17
I picked up a nerf gun for Aiden so he could hunt pesky squirrels. It was a big hit all week.
We gathered for a picnic at Shaun's mom's house...such a great day to be outside and we are so blessed to have family who are friends.








May 18
R turned 19! I sent him and his girlfriend to dinner with a gift card after he opened presents at home. This is going to be a big year for him.



May 19
R walked his girlfriend out when her mom came to pick her up. The kids were peeking out the window and were giggling that they kissed.
 May 20
Earth Day at school and everyone worked together to beautify the school property.


Aiden hung out in the cafeteria for a popsicle, with his sister doting on him. Come fall, he's going to be one cool cat, being "in" with those big 4th and 5th graders.
May 21
Both girls had teeth cleaning appointments. Amanda said, That feels SO good...I could stay here all day! And when we got out to the car with new toothbrushes and toothpaste and stickers Avery just kept exclaiming what a great that is and what a good job they do. :)
We visited the cemetery and checked in on Grandpa's grave. The kids declared it "the nicest one there".

May 22
Sometimes a man's got to get right to work and there's no time for breakfast or getting dressed or putting shoes one.
Cousins!
May 23
My soccer girls.


2 comments:

  1. All of a sudden Aiden is looking more and more like Avery to me, and SO tall! Love that everyone works at the school on Earth Day, so neat. Mas also had a dentist appointment this week and told me going there is his favorite day...after his birthday, Christmas, and the Lake, of course! I don't get it?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, I need to go that that dentist!! I was traumatized by a dental appointment when I was a kid, so I'm glad for them!

    Love Aiden the Squirrel Hunter :)

    And happy birthday to R!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.