Thursday, October 29, 2015

Throwback Thursday


It was a late-September weekday. Shaun had put in a ton of work hours over the summer but this particular day he came into my office and declared family time for the afternoon. Once all three kids were up from their naps, we headed to the beach.

The weather was perfect, the parking free, the beach secluded and we reveled in the time together. I love it when Shaun surprises us and that afternoon remains a very special memory.

Not a single one of all the good promises the Lord had given to the family of Israel was left unfulfilled; everything he had spoken came true. Joshua 21:45


2 comments:

  1. 1. This picture is amazing.
    2. You just blogged!!!!!!!!!! This makes me abundantly happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw - they're so cute & little! I forgot to post a Throwback Thursday... Maybe I'll go do it right now.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.