Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Christmas II

Christmas Eve is one of my favorite days of the year. By this time most of what can be done is done, real life closes up and family gathers. I didn't mean to but I did a lot of "this time last year" thinking. Last year I could not attend the church service, so my family brought church home and we had a beautiful, intimate service....such a special memory! This year we were back at church and it was a beautiful service, though not quite as intimate. ;)





Then we went back to my sister's house, where she put out an amazing array of food and we all enjoyed catching up and spending time together.











Remarkably, it was warm enough (so warm!) to have the kids table in the garage. :)


Once the party wound down there, we went to my house, donned our newly gifted Christmas Bowing Team shirts and got to work putting presents under the tree and stuffing 21 stockings. We finished just before midnight...that might be a record.




1 comment:

  1. wow, that picture of Amanda almost took my breath away!! She looks so grown up! I am so enjoying these posts!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.